Sharp Athletic Complex4’ x 6’ Sign (landscape)
- Provide us with a print-ready design and we will hang a 4’ x 6’sign for THREE YEARS! The SAC sees annual traffic of approximately 125,000 through adult slow pitch leagues & girls fast pitch tournaments. (Can be paid in 3 annual installments)
Youth BasketballShirt Sponsorship
- Leagues for grades K-8 held Nov. through June. Deadline: third Friday in Oct. Logo featured on back of one team’s uniform – Youth Basketball (grades K-5) or Middle School Basketball. About ten participants per team.
Pumpkin PlodShirt Sponsorship
- Level 1: $150
- Level 2: $300
- Level 3: $500 (Limit 3)
- Race held Thanksgiving morning. Deadline is first business day in November. Your logo featured on the backs of all 1,000+ runner & walker shirts for the annual six mile run / three mile walk. Level 1 sponsors are listed at the bottom of the shirts. Level 2 sponsors are featured 2” logos positioned above Level 1 sponsors. Level 3 sponsors are featured 2” logos at the top of the shirts as well as displayed on all race forms and course maps.
- Back Cover (Limit 1) – $250
- Inside Front Page (Limit 1) – $200
- Inside Back Page (Limit 1) – $200
- Full Page – $150
- Half Page – $100
- Six performances at Main Square in early August. Deadline is fourth Friday in May. Your ad will be featured in the programs that will be sold throughout the production, attended by 300-500 people nightly. Pages are 8 ½” x 5 ½”. Contact HPRD for specific show dates and details.
Lobby & Fitness CenterDigital Display 50' Digital Display
- Provide us with a digital logo/advertisement and we will add it to our looping 50” digital displays in our lobby and Fitness Center for ONE YEAR! The LCC has an annual traffic flow of approximately 250,000. There will be approximately 15-20 looping slides, each with a 5 second duration. (Can be paid annually or $150/quarter)
Fieldhouse5’ x 5’ Banner
- Provide us with a print-ready design and we will hang a 5’ x 5’ sign for THREE YEARS! The fieldhouse sees traffic of approximately 200,000 people per year through special events such as table tennis tournaments, AAU tournaments, toy shows, home improvement shows, craft shows, daily walkers, open gym, and various recreation programs and leagues. (Can be paid in 3 annual installments)
- PARK DONATIONS
- Groups and individuals are encouraged to help improve the community by donating benches, trees, or flower planters.
- A plaque donation will be placed to honor your group or to identify the donation as a memorial
- Flower planter $1,500
- Full back recycled plastic bench $865
- Tree $250
- DONATION FORM